Friday, May 24, 2013

I've been Loki'd-I mean Tagged!

Twice in fact! So now, I must state 20 random facts about myself...in addition to the 50 other ones I've already stated. Stated is a funny word. *snickers* Sorry, I'll just get to the facts.

Uno! I've been watching this tv show called Ultimate Spider-Man. It's hilarious.

Dos! My family and I(I almost said me and my family. 0_o) re-arranged my room the other day!

Tres! I keep getting The Phantom of Venice and The Merchant of Venice mixed up...

Cuatro!(yes, cuatro is spelled with a c!) I just hit my funny bone! OW!

Cinco! My younger sister is likely going to be taller than me. D:

Seis! I looove Jelly Beans!!! %D

Siete! I'm eating cookie dough!

Ocho! Raw cookie dough doesn't make me feel sick.

Nueve! This cookie dough has chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in it!

Diez! I'm halfway done! But you're probably tired of hearing that...

Once! I would really love a frappuchino right now...

I wouldn't mind having this shirt...

Tony Stark Light-Up LED Iron Man 3 Shirt
Just sayin...

Doce! Mirillia won't let me have anymore cookie dough. Time to get her away from the bowl...hehehe....

Trece! She burned some of the cookies...

Catorce! I'm listening to awesome music right now!

Quince! I like counting in Spanish!

Diecesies! I can make my phone talk in Spanish!

Diecesiete! If you ask her, Siri will call you Batman. :D

Dieceocho! I'm holding a little orange dinosaur!

Diecenueve! Now I'm not!

Veinte! I learned how to make paper boats by reading Curious George. Amazing no?

-Aarathyn


No comments:

Post a Comment