Saturday, November 2, 2013

Oh Brother!

My youngest brother is at the stage, where he says cute and hilarious things, and doesn't even realize it.
Let me give you an example.
A couple weeks ago, we were riding in the car and he asked Mirillia if his new jacket was a windbreaker. She said "I think so." and he replied, "Yeah, 'cause sometimes, it breaks wind!"
:)
Today, we were all singing a song called Stepping Stone, and he said  "What's a stepping stone?"
Someone told him what it was, and he answered back with:
"No, it's a stone what walks!"
(He uses what, in place of that sometimes.)

He and my dad like to snuggle up on our big blue chair  sometimes, and they call it hug time. One night, my dad was tickling him, and we were all laughing 'cause  he was laughing so hard. afterwards he asked "Is that my power?"
He's said many other cute things, and if I remember them, I'll add them, but this is all I can remember right now. :)

-Aarathyn Arvell

No comments:

Post a Comment