Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sorry I've been gone...Plus Pro's and Con's of Thor: The Dark World!

Actually, I've been here all but today and yesterday, but I just haven't posted, the main reason being, I don't spend an awful amount of time on the computer. So, I've neglected you all. Terribly sorry. But the quality of my posts isn't that good anyway. I'm rambling. Sorry. Anyways, today was a nice relaxing day, yesterday was busy, school has been pretty easy this week, I've been getting good sleep at night, I got to see Thor: The Dark World on Friday night(AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!), and things have been going good lately. So. 
Back to Thor.
ITWASINCREDIBLEYOUHAVETOSEEITGOTOTHEMOVIETHEATERRIGHTNOW!!!!
*coughs*
Ok, a more professional review now.
Let's start with the Cons:
The movie had more swearing in it than the previous Thor movie, which disappointed me.
The Aether might seem a little scary to little kids.
One character gets a limb forcibly removed, it's not very graphic though, and later it is revealed *****SPOILERSSPOILERS*****that it was an illusion.*****ENDSPOILERS****
At one point a character is running around on tv without any clothes on, but it's blurred out.

Pros:
The movie was very funny, but the humor did not seem out of place.
We had some excellent Loki moments, which I enjoyed.
It was a very good plotline, and while it wasn't very scary, it was still an epic movie.
EPIC MUSIC!!!!
Good effects and character development.


And, I guess that's not a very good review, let me change the title to Pro's and Con's...Ok.
That's all for now folks!

-Aarathyn Arvell

No comments:

Post a Comment