Tuesday, April 30, 2013

3 Tags, and Lots of News!

Wow! 3 tags and all the same as the first two!
So, 30 random facts, then news.

1. I like rain and thunderstroms. They're kinda relaxing, ya know?

2. I have lots of siblings!

3. I like acting.

4. I like watching musicals. And plays.

5. I love playing Nancy Drew computer games. Go mystery!

6. I love nerf guns!!!! And nerf swords!

7. I'm a little bit procrastinator-ish. 

8. I like making cards!

9. I'm eating angel food cake. (Mmm...)

10. It's a bit difficult to think of 30 random facts.

11. By the time I'm finished with this tag, I will have stated 50 random facts about myself.

12. I find this picture amusing.


13. I just ate the last of my cake. *sobs*

14. I love to read!

15. I likes the number 15. A lot.

16. I wish that the words 'a' and 'lot' could be put together as one word without red underlining. *another sob*

17. If I were an animal, I would be a dolphin!

18. If I were an insect, I would be a butterfly. (a very shy one at that...)

19. I've got 19 random facts. Whoopdedo!

20. If you asked me to name a decimal number, it would be either 2.25, or 2.45.

21. I like ASL. It looks pretty. :D

22. I'm listening to the song 'Everybody Wants to Be a Cat'.

23. If you asked me to name a favorite movie, I'd give you a list.

24.  Now, I'm eating a Butterfinger bar. Shh, don't tell my orthodontist! Sucking on it is the key!

25. I also like the number 25.

26. I like doing photography.

27. I want to learn to play guitar.

28. I did not make my bed this morning, *blushes*

29. I'm almost done!

30. I like to ride dirtbikes!

Yay! 30 random facts! And, I'm not going to tag anyone, or we shall be doing this tag to the end of the age! 
Now for news.

On Sunday night, one of our goats had two baby girls! They're soo sooo cute! The older one is named Clover, and the younger one is named Willow. XD I'll post pics sometime!
In other news, I had the best idea ever the other day! We took our little inflatable raft down our long driveway, and went boating on the huge puddle in the field! It was super duper fun! Mirillia (my sister) accidentally fell out of the boat and into the icy cold water! We all laughed so hard. :)


-Aarathyn


2 comments:

  1. You like Nancy Drew computer games too? Coolness! I love those!
    I'm a lotta-bit procrastinator-ish.
    Photography is fun.

    Congrats on the baby goats! I can't wait to see pics! And the raft sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy Drew forever!! XD Another fellow detective!

    ReplyDelete