Friday, April 26, 2013

Charger cables!

I have an mp3 player. It's battery life is not as good as it advertised. So I charge it with my handy dandy charger cable, that plugs into a nice little wall adapter. The problem?
I'm not the only one who uses it.
Yup.  My oldest bro uses it but his ipod hardly needs to be charged. We took turns. The problem now?
My 4 year old brother got a phone.
Not kidding.
It can't call or text, but he can play ringtones. It's my moms old phone that she got rid of because of the battery life. The other day, I was trying to charge my mp3 player and it kept getting unplugged. He doesn't know how to wait. Then the next day when mine was done, he insisted on using my cable to charge his phone! *headdesk*
My dad finally set him straight about it, so hopefully, this won't happen again.
*wipes forehead*
Whew!

-Aarathyn

4 comments:

  1. XD Everybody in my family is very protective about their charger cables...

    "Hey, can I borrow your cable?"
    "No! What happened to yours?"
    "I can't find it. Please?"
    "Never! Find yours."

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you.

    http://raptorelytra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch. >.< I give thanks that there's only two people in my family with an iPod and that I usually keep mine on my iHome.

    I tagged you, BTW: http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2013/04/tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hath tagged you as well. :) http://hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/more-tags.html

    ReplyDelete