Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Uh....I can't think of a title. You'll have to do without. Hey! What are you doing still reading this? Get to the post already!

Snow. I'm sick of it. About half of my yard is still covered with it. But it's melting! And I'm happy about it! This afternoon I raked the front yard, but the rest of the yard still has snow on it. It was a beautiful day today! I spent a lot of time on the swingset, and just walking around, enjoying the weather. There were only two bad things about today. Number one was language arts. Would anyone like to write a speech for me? I have no clue! Let's just say, that language arts is not my favorite subject. :( The other bad thing about today was my cough. It's got a death grip on me. I got it a few weeks ago, and it started to clear up, but yesterday it grabbed hold of me again. *coughs* I hope I get better soon.
Anyway, here's a parting note.
(Actually, a lot of notes.)



-Aarathyn


1 comment:

  1. Language arts... I actually enjoy it! But I completely understand why you don't like it. ;) Just stick with it. It won't last forever.

    ReplyDelete