Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tagged by Hyperlinkzer!

Yay! I got tagged! For this tag, I have to state 10 random facts about myself and then tag 10 other people.
Sounds simple enough!

Random fact number one: I like swinging on swingsets. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!

Random fact number two: I can't stand it when my pencils are dull. All my pencils must be very sharp.

Random fact number three: I loooove hoodies!

Random fact number four: I'm learning to speak Spanish.

Random fact number five: I cannot stand fingernail or toenail injuries. *shudders* 

Random fact number six: My hair is as straight as sticks. It doesn't look nearly as good on me as other people. I don't like it when it's straight.

Random fact number seven: I love the song Alone in the World from Rise of the Guardians.

Random fact number eight: I have a lot of trouble typing the word from. It always ends up as form.

Random fact number nine: I have a slight scar on the back of my left hand, from the time I burned myself on the wood stove, right after scratching it on a piece of wood.

Random fact number ten: I'm an audio technician in training. XD

And I tag:
Ryebrynn (ryebrynnsrandomramblings.blogspot.com)
Scarlet Raptor (scarletraptor.wordpress.com)
Wayne Thomas Batson (enterthedoorwithin.blogspot.com)
Christopher Hopper (christopherhopper.com)    (I have no idea if these two will answer it.)
Jake (teenagewritingrocks.blogspot.com)
The Director (castlesquillsandcameras.blogspot.com)
Trista Vaporblade (tristavaporblade.blogspot.com)
Taisia Tinuviel (ablogofmusicstoriesandart.blogspot.com)
Hannah/Eruanna (tales-of-the-reader.blogspot.com)
Bonnie Smithies (blessingsofbonnie.blogspot.com)


Happy tagging!

-Aarathyn


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! *writes, blogs, and randoms* Tag-back.

    www.tristavaporblade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair isn't as straight as sticks! And I think it looks beautiful both ways- straight or curly. :)

    ReplyDelete