Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Favorite movie lines!!

I'm sure I won't cover them all in one post though!

"Stupid zebra."
-Mr. Magorium, from the movie Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium.

"Another happy landing!"
Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars episode three.

"He's my brother!"

"He killed 80 people in 2 days."

"He's adopted."
Thor and Black Widow, The Avengers.

"Wait! Stop stop! We have to go back. I forgot my handkerchief!"
Bilbo Baggins, The Hobbit.

"Oh be quiet or I'll stuff a pillow with you!"
Pitch Black, Rise of the Guardians.

"Ah, ollo..."

"Sir, that's hello."

"Oh. Hello?"
Megamind and Minion, Megamind.

"Hello there!"
Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars episode three.

"Mahoney! The laws of gravity have begun to apply!"
Mr. Magorium, Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium.

"There's only one God Ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that."
Captain America, The Avengers.

"

2 comments: