Thursday, March 21, 2013

One Crazy Day.

6:20 A.M
Got up, ate breakfast, and got dressed.
7:15 A.M.
Left for my babysitting job.
7:30 A.M
Arrived at babysittee's house.
10:45 A.M
Left the babysittee's house, and headed for my own.
11:00 A.M
Got back to my own house and started making preparations for departure later that day.
1:10 P.M (roughly)
Left for town to make it there in time for orthodontist appointments.
5:30 P.M. (roughly...)
Left for my grandparents house. It was a three hour ride, but after sitting in the car all afternoon, it seemed like ages!
8:38 P.M (roughly...again.)
Arrived at my grandparents house.
10:00 P.M.
Went to bed. And didn't wake up till 8:00 this morning. (Yikes!)

-Aarathyn

2 comments:

  1. Crazy day indeed! Sounds a lot like mine... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lol thats crzy! i like wakng up late. :)

    ReplyDelete