Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My virtual fish!

On the side, as you can see, I have a pond with fish in it! I find them very amusing and fun to feed. The upside to keeping virtual fish is that they can't die (at least, I hope not!). Whether it be my fault, or the rest of my family's fault, I can't seem to keep fish alive. Granted, I haven't had a fish in years, but when I did, they didn't do so well. Which is a bummer, because, a fish would be the only pet I would allow in my room! Maybe I'll try keeping a fish again someday. After all, I managed to keep a fish alive for a few hours before I gave it as a christmas present to my friend! (She named it Captain Tarfish!) But for now, I'm content with my virtual fishies!

-Aarathyn

1 comment:

  1. I used to have real fish too...but they always died after a few days or weeks. :P So now I have a bunch of virtual ones too. XD

    ReplyDelete